Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'll love you till the end of time.........

You bring happiness to my life.

When I'm with you, nothing else seems to matter.

You are always there to care.

We are made for each other.

You are my passion, my desire.

You are the sunshine of my life.

Time stands still, when I am with you.

You turn on, the desire.

I feel at ease-in your arms.

My love for you grows more with each day.

Day or night, we'll always be together.

I hold your love deep within my heart.

Your love makes my life more worthwhile.

Life is full of fun with you.

I share my innermost feelings with you.

Love makes our heart beat as one.

I have you, as my love, forever.

Your love, has given me beautiful dreams.

We share one passion, that's love.

Love is anticipating a beautiful tomorrow, together.

I can be myself, when I'm, with you.

Your love is, a priceless treasure for me.

I fell secure in your arms.

When I look into your eyes, I find myself.

I feel your presence, all around me.

Darling, you are simply irresistible.

Darling, you hold the key to my heart.

You are the best thing, that's ever happened to me.

Your little gestures of care show your love.

I explore myself and my love in your eyes.

You bring to me, joys beyond measure.

Your love is what I long for, always.

I feel delighted to recall the day, when we first met.

We look great together.

Your love drives me crazy.

Your love takes me to a wonderful world of dreams.

You are always there by my side.

You are the theme, for all my dreams.

You fill my life, with the fragrance of love.

I enjoy being with you.

You make me feel, like I have never felt before.

Our love makes us a great pair.

I want to lose myself in you, forever.

You make me feel special.

I cherish the memories, of our togetherness.

I want to spend my whole life with you.

Your love is, all that I desire.

I can depend upon you, always.

You mean everything to me.

You are my life, my destiny.

With you, by my side, I feel full of life and vigor.

My love for you grows everyday.

Together we can face all odds of life.

You ignite me, with your love.

Your warm embrace is all that I need.

You are my strength, my guide.

I feel your presence, around me always.

Being with you is all I want to do.

When I am with you, my heart skips a beat.

My love, I'll love you till eternity.

You make my life complete.

I'll love you till the end of time.

No comments: